Grace’s rich and broad reaching experience as in-house executive and as a management consultant informs Savvy’s executive & career coaching practice.
Perspective, which comes with experience, is the ability to take stock of life in the bigger picture.
Good coaches provide perspective.
Boards call on Savvy to provide their CEOs a trusted third-party advisor. CEOs in turn offer Savvy as a resource to their executive teams. Clients call Savvy when they step into a new leadership role, want to polish presentation skills, or optimize their personal brand. Entrepreneurs seek out the experience and accountability that Savvy offers in asking the right questions.
Individuals hire Savvy to make the most of their life at work or in times of career or educational advancement. Grace trained as a positive psychology coach through Whole Being Institute, founded by Tal Ben-Shahar, creator of Harvard’s famed Happiness course. She frequently speaks on the topic of happiness.
Nothing makes us happier than having a coachee come back and say, “You’ve made all the difference…thank you!” We’d love to help you reach your fullest potential in all the aspects of building your business from harmonizing team dynamics to nailing a major presentation and winning a key customer, to building a flourishing corporate culture. We are passionate for the success of you, our coachee.
Coaching Philosophy | Process
Your Success is our Passion™
- Meeting with coachee to understand their goals and to assess fit
- Confidentiality is key to the 1-on-1 coaching relationship
- Ongoing relationship is with the coachee with agreed upon periodic touch points with executive sponsor
- Agreement of timeline, deliverables with executive sponsor and coachee
- Savvy’s Discovery:
- 360° Interviews with Board members/CEO, executive peers, direct reports. May include customers/prospects/key stakeholders.
- Quantitative assessment (as appropriate)
- Weekly or bi-weekly sessions
- Communication as often as needed in between sessions
- Sounding board on strategic issues
- Role play in prep for key meetings
- Observing meetings / “day in the life”
- Closure meeting with executive and sponsor upon deliverables: including recommendations for continued development
- 1 on 1 sessions keeping venture on track to hit milestones
- Communication as often as needed between sessions
- Sounding out roadblocks, issues
- Share latest thinking for feedback
- Introductions to resources, potential partners
- 1 on 1 sessions to help move toward best choices for your career/educational advancement
- Strengths based focus
- Feedback on personal branding, strategic approach to new opportunities
- Introductions that fit your interests, enlighten next moves
Grace is a life-saver! She helped me regain my focus and get my career back on track. She provided great positive energy and encouragement. At the same time, she helped me get to the root of my professional “stuck places.”
Grace provided me with spot-on insights, offered sound advice on effectively communicating with my CEO as well as executive peers, and she made great recommendations on professional development resources. Working with Grace helped me rediscover the confidence I needed to face my professional challenges head-on.