Savvy Marketing Group
The Importance of Strategic Marketing (Listen to the podcast)
Savvy China Group (Cross the river by feeling the stones 摸着石头过河)
Overview & Service Offerings
Savvy’s China practice aims to help U.S. companies and investors achieve rapid, sustained success in China, as well as help Chinese companies interested in the U.S. market. Our extensive Western experience in industries ranging from emerging technologies to consumer goods, combined with our knowledge of the Chinese business environment and culture, allows us to deliver the best results for our clients.
Offering a combination of business advisory and market research services, Savvy Marketing Group can help you with the following:
- China Market Entry | US Market Entry
Savvy conducts comprehensive analysis and primary and secondary research to advise western clients on their business model and approach to China, and assists Chinese clients entering the U.S.
- Business Development
Savvy analyzes industry situation, market opportunities, and competitors in both countries.
- Due Diligence
Savvy provides 3rd party assessment to private equity firms on their investments in China or the U.S.
- Expertise – Our collective knowledge ensures well informed recommendations for our clients.
- Network – We are connected with a wide range of business partners in order to provide the complete picture for our clients including navigation of China’s regulatory landscape and its government policies.
- Dedication – We are dedicated to designing a research plan customized for each client’s needs.
CEOs on “Keys to Success in China”
Understanding the Tiger Mom: Impact on Global Competitiveness
Amy Chua’s “Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother” brought attention to Chinese parenting and educational styles. A self-proclaimed Tiger Child, Grace provides audiences an east-meets-west perspective on many topics; including differences in academic expectations and learning discipline among cultures, especially in China, and what this may ultimately mean for global competitiveness and US-China trade. (Listen to the podcast)
Ueng interviews three executives for their viewpoints on China:
- From Tiananmen Square to US and back again: An IBMer’s amazing story
- Philanthropist Paul Chou strives to forge China-U.S. cultural, business ties
- Building bridges to China, the country ‘definitely the hardest to manage’
Enter contact information below to receive inspiring bimonthly Project Peak posts.