Corporate leaders and entrepreneurs around the world hire Grace to be their consultant, thinking partner and accountability coach to reach their short and long term goals.
A graduate of MIT and Harvard Business School, Grace has three decades of experience working for Fortune 500 brand leaders, serving on executive teams of five technology start-ups, and completing 200 engagements for clients in technology, healthcare, consumer, financial & business services, education and non-profit sectors. Linked In Profile
Established leaders seek Grace as a thinking partner to meet their growth goals. Others come to Grace when stepping into a new leadership role, wanting to further the persuasiveness of their presentations, or desiring to optimize their personal brand. Companies wanting to invest in their high potentials hire Grace and her team to deliver workshops and team coaching.
“I can’t fully articulate how helpful this coaching relationship has been. Grace inspires me to look at things in a different light. Grace is thoughtful, strategic and well connected. She is great at what she does. Thank you, Grace!”
” I am so grateful for Grace’s invaluable coaching that has solid return for me as CEO and for my leadership team. After an initial three-month engagement, I had such a full plate, I brought her in to focus on providing interim leadership and coaching for a start-up group in our organization. Her positive results and complexity of my business made me decide to retain her coaching services for this coming fiscal year. I will always have challenges that I’d like to discuss with a wise and objective third party. Unlike other coaches, Grace looks through multiple lenses in asking her many good questions. She has become my go-to resource.”
CEO COACH AS OBJECTIVE LISTENER
The leadership issues at the very top involve organizational complexity and that’s why having an experienced executive coach can help. Serving as CEO requires providing inspiring leadership and the ability to act confidently and agilely to constant market changes. Leaders often want an outside thinking partner and advisor for support and guidance when dealing with complex people and business issues. CEOs call upon Grace as a coach resource they can trust.
PERSONAL BRAND COACHING
Whether you are CEO of a Fortune 500 company or of an emerging growth company, your leadership style and personal brand have a big impact on your success. Boards call on Grace to provide their CEOs a trusted outside advisor and personal brand coach.
Do you have the executive presence that exudes confidence and gains respect? Do you channel your energy and passion to your company’s advantage? Does your communication style command attention and trust? Grace’s rich and broad-reaching experience as an in-house marketing executive and as a management consultant to CEOs informs Savvy Growth’s personal brand coaching practice.
For earlier stage CEOs not ready for Savvy’s consulting services, coaching can be a good way to start. Grace gives keynotes and workshops on Project Peak – Climbing the Mountain of Entrepreneurship. Her 7 themes provide the foundation of Savvy Growth’s entrepreneur coaching practice.
CAREER COACH FOR HIGH POTENTIALS
It’s often hard to assess your own job skills, strengths and areas of opportunity. This is where career coaching can play a major role in achieving the right outcome for you. High potentials work with Grace and Savvy Growth to optimize their professional advancement.
Coaching Philosophy | Process
Your Success is our Passion™
- Initial meeting to understand coachee’s goals and to assess fit
- Confidentiality is key to the 1-on-1 coaching relationship
- Ongoing relationship is with the coachee with agreed upon periodic touch points with executive sponsor
- Agreement of timeline, deliverables with executive sponsor and the coachee
Savvy Discovery Process:
- Savvy Intake / Background Interview
- 360° Interviews with Board members/CEO or appropriate individuals, executive peers, direct reports. May include customers/prospects/key stakeholders.
- Strengths Assessment
Savvy Coach Process:
- Regularly scheduled sessions over agreed upon timeframe for individual
- Communication as often as needed in between sessions
- Sounding board on strategic issues
- Role play in prep for key meetings
- Observing meetings / “day in the life”
- Mid-point touch base with executive and sponsor
- Closure meeting with executive and sponsor: timeline for articulated goals, accountability touch points
- 1 on 1 sessions keeping venture on track to hit milestones
- Communication as often as needed between sessions
- Sounding out roadblocks, issues
- Share latest challenges for feedback, iteration, repositioning
- Introductions to resources, potential partners
High Potential Coaching
- 1 on 1 sessions to help move toward best choices for your career advancement
- Strengths based focus
- Feedback on personal branding, strategic approach to new opportunities
- Introductions that fit your interests, enlighten next moves
Grace trained as a positive psychology coach through Whole Being Institute, founded by Tal Ben-Shahar, creator of Harvard’s famed Happiness course.
Nothing makes us happier than having a client come back and say,
“You’ve made all the difference…thank you!”
Your Success is Our Passion.
“Grace is a life-saver! She helped me regain my focus and get to the root of my professional “stuck places.” She provided great positive energy, encouragement and spot-on insights. She offered sound advice on effectively communicating with my CEO as well as executive peers, and made great recommendations on professional development resources.
Working with Grace helped me rediscover the confidence I needed to face my professional challenges
Enter your contact information below to receive monthly Project Peak inspirational posts.